Planted Chia Seed Pudding
- 1 cup vanilla-flavored unsweetened almond milk (we prefer Califia Farms)
- 1 cup plain (2 percent) Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup - you can add more or less to suit your taste and dietary needs. We also use honey as a replacement sometimes!
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (or you can use a natural sweetener if you prefer)
- Kosher salt
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- Mix everything together in a big bowl
- Let sit overnight
- Once the chia seeds have had a chance to absorb, you are ready to go!
- When eating, feel free to top with any sort of fresh fruit, nuts, seeds, or granola!
Leave a comment